Some random fun facts about me:
- I met my husband when he was a teenager – he loves to tell people that so thought I’d get it out there first. He’s 2 years younger (and 10-times cooler) than me!
- I am obsessed with my kids – it’s no understatement to say that they are my whole world. They’re 3 and 6 so I’m enjoying being stuck to them like glue, while they’ll still let me.
- Having said the above – I often hide from them in the kitchen and scoff biscuits!
- I LOVE music – before having kids, we spent ALL our money going to gigs and festivals (we can’t wait until the kids are old enough to take).
- I truly believe that kindness is the most important value a person can have.
- I once met Peter Mayhew (the guy who played Chewbacca in Star Wars) at a Sci-Fi convention, maybe had one too many wines, and talked his ear off for about an hour. He then spent the rest of the convention actively avoiding me. So my claim to fame is that I scared Chewbacca!
- I’m a total nerd (haha, see the above point about attending a Sci-Fi convention!) and would have stayed in school, taking exams, forever – had I not needed to get a job and pay bills.
- I love to start crochet projects but never seem to finish them.
- My mum is my best friend in the whole world! I Skype her everyday and text her constantly (I’m surprised she hasn’t changed her number by now, haha).
Some Kind Words From My Clients:
(Flip your phone horizontally to see the photos and the words)
How To Book
Contact me today for more information or to book your photography session